Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/01/29 14:27:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: r616292 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/minilang: dtd/simple-methods.xsd src/org/ofbiz/minilang/SimpleMethod.java src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/MethodContext.java src/org/ofbiz/minilang/method/envops/SetCalendar.java

> Author: jleroux
> Date: Tue Jan 29 04:55:45 2008
> New Revision: 616292

> Log:
> A patch from Adrian Crum from an issue initiated by Fabien Carrion "To permit to calculate on a DATE object in minilang"
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1249) - OFBIZ-1249
> I have added the XSD part please check it.

Something I forgot to say about XSD part. I did not know how to represent the fact that at least one between the adjusters is
required. I already expressed this in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1249?focusedCommentId=12552542#action_12552542
But I finally think it's ok as it is : it does not make sense to use set-calendat to only copy but in such a case I suppose it will
work just like set.

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
>> Log:
>> A patch from Adrian Crum from an issue initiated by Fabien Carrion "To permit to calculate on a DATE object in minilang"
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1249) - OFBIZ-1249
>> I have added the XSD part please check it.
>
> Something I forgot to say about XSD part. I did not know how to represent the fact that at least one between the adjusters is
> required. I already expressed this in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1249?focusedCommentId=12552542#action_12552542
> But I finally think it's ok as it is : it does not make sense to use set-calendat to only copy but in such a case I suppose it
> will work just like set.
>
> Jacques

To be more clear, the presence of at least one adjuster is tested in the Java code. But I don't know how to express this in XSD. Now
I wonder if we should not allow no adjusters at all and simply let it works like set in this case (simply copying a date)

Jacques