Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Scott Stults <ss...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2014/04/26 19:02:53 UTC

zkCli zkhost parameter

It looks like this only takes a single host as its value, whereas the
zkHost environment variable for Solr takes a comma-separated list.
Shouldn't the client also take a comma-separated list?

k/r,
Scott

Re: zkCli zkhost parameter

Posted by Scott Stults <ss...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I did, but it looks like I mixed in the chroot too after every entry rather
than once at the very end (thanks to David Smiley for catching that). I'll
try again and update if it's still a problem.

Thanks!
-Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com

Re: zkCli zkhost parameter