Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/15 11:51:24 UTC

Talk about Apache at Linux Day in Dornbirn

Hi all

I plane to go to the Linux Day in Dornbirn. This is a small Event on the 3
contry border. Austria, Germany and Switzerland. I think i can also do a
Talk about the ASF. I have two topics in mind. "Apache is more then httpd"
or about the Apache Way.

The main People at the Linux day are private users and enthusiasts. I
recognize, that many of this people are not aware about the size of the
ASF. So I want to bring them the ASF a bit closer.

The presentation will be in German. Befor I sing up for the CFP I want to
notify the ComDev and ask for any objections.

Regards Raphael

Re: Talk about Apache at Linux Day in Dornbirn

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Raphael

I'm sending this message again as my original response didn't get through!

Please let me know if you need any ASF stickers or brochures for this event. We also have brochures in German :-)

Thanks
Sharan