Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 19:32:05 UTC

OFBiz deployment on Jboss5.1.0

Hello list,

I am trying to deploy OFBiz in jboss 5.1.0 and followed steps available on
wiki page but I am getting warning of cannot load servlet class:
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet and then following error:

17:03:29,031 ERROR [[/accounting]] Error configuring application listener of
class org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlEventListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlEventListener

When I run java –jar ofbiz.jar –setup jboss422 then it creates
application.xml under setup folder of OFBiz, this file includes different
component with war extension like accounting, catalog etc. but it does not
include webapp component of framework folder which includes ControlServlet
and ControlEventListener classes, so I am getting above error.

I checked code of application.xml file which creates different modules for
jboss like catalog.war, accounting.war is as follows: -

*<*#list webApps as *webapp*>

    <module>

        <web>

            <web-uri>${webapp.getContextRoot()}.war</web-uri>

            <context-root>${webapp.getContextRoot()}</context-root>

        </web>

    </module>

    *</*#list>

Is  webapp component of framework overlapping with webapp iteration and
discarding the webapp component in jboss?

I tried on both 10.04 and trunk but no luck, if someone has done this
deployment then please share.

--
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya