Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Javier Marcon <ja...@servilink.com.ar> on 2006/05/17 16:25:33 UTC

spamassassin report

Hello, I have a working spamassassin configuration, and when a mail gets 5 or more of score, it generates a report in english, telling that that mail is a spam.  How can I configure it make that report in spanish instead of in english?

Thanks,

Javier.

Re: spamassassin report

Posted by Magnus Holmgren <ho...@lysator.liu.se>.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 16:25 skrev Javier Marcon:
> Hello, I have a working spamassassin configuration, and when a mail gets 5
> or more of score, it generates a report in english, telling that that mail
> is a spam.  How can I configure it make that report in spanish instead of
> in english?

There is no Spanish translation in the official SpamAssassin tarball, but look
at the file 30_text_fr.cf for an example of how to do it. Then make sure that
the system locale is set to Spanish when SA is run.

--
Magnus Holmgren
holmgren@lysator.liu.se