Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Shailendra Singh <sh...@zensar.com> on 2007/12/13 18:11:16 UTC

Hands on CXF

Hi Daniel,

I want to hands on CXF but not finding any way how to proceed even for a
simple Service.

If you could help me out with some link or documents, it will be great!

Waiting for your reply!

Shailendra Singh

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Hands on CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 13 December 2007, Shailendra Singh wrote:
> I want to hands on CXF but not finding any way how to proceed even for
> a simple Service.

The best bet is to look in our various samples in the kit.   Each has a
README that helps show how to get things started, running etc...   The
two starting points would be the wsdl_first and java_first_jaxws samples
as they show the two methods of getting started: wsdl first or java
first.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp