Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2016/06/28 15:12:02 UTC

1.0.0 Release Plan

Mike and I went throught the issues and generated an initial 1.0.0 release
plan[1].

We were thinking of setting a goal date of July 18 to have a release
candidate ready for vote.  If that date is a problem for anyone, let us
know.

I think anyone should be able to edit the wiki.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/wiki/1.0.0-Release-Plan

Re: 1.0.0 Release Plan

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great!