Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com> on 2002/03/18 17:04:39 UTC

Element -> DOMSource -> Xalan transform

I am working w/ sending literal XML into an Apache SOAP method.  The datatype passed to the method is Element.  I
then pass that into a Xalan transform wrapped in a DOMSource object.

The problem that I am experiencing is that the XSL is not matching the root element, "Accounts", but is matching
child elements, "Account".  I realize this may be a Xalan issue, but when the XML goes into the transform wrapped in
an StreamSource object (XML being in a stream), it works fine.  As soon as I have the data as an Element, it's no go
for the transform.

Do I need to do some additional manipualtion of the Element prior to passing into the DOMSource object?

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Diversa ab illis virtute valemus.