Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Casimiro Lovato-Winston <wi...@metnet.navy.mil> on 2002/12/04 00:16:40 UTC

Sessions in Turbine

Hello,

I am using Turbine along with Jetspeed and I am having trouble maintaining
session ids. It seems that I can get one id from Turbine by getting a
session object from rundata but I might get a different one as indicated
from the query string if I parse out the "jsessionid=89sdsdsjdf8sd9s..." So,
my question is when issueing a call to runData.getSession() and retreiving
the session id from there, is that a session id provided by Turbine or
Tomcat? What is the best way to get the correct session id and use it
regardless of whether the client accepts cookies or not?

Thanks,
Casimiro Lovato-Winston