Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Budianto Lie <po...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/04 15:12:32 UTC

show/hide menu based on role

Hello,

If I create a new role, I want to show/hide some menus based on the role.
For example, role x can show menu a, b, c. And role x will hide menus d, e,
f.
Any suggestion, how to implement this?

Thanks,
Popo

Re: show/hide menu based on role

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Use the <condition> element in the menu widgets. Have it check for a
role-based permission.

-Adrian