Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Faqpro <fa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 16:32:01 UTC

Apache Royale communication with ColdFusion

Hi,

First of all, I tried to follow the steps of
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Apache-Royale-communication-with-AMF-and-RemoteObject
and I just managed to make it work the first time. Now every time I run mvn
clean install the following error appears:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project RemoteObjectAMFTest-MXRoyale:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.royale.examples:RemoteObjectAMFTest-MXRoyale:swf:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact com.adobe.flash.framework:playerglobal:swc:20.0 in
apache-release (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases)

Is a problem with the repository?

On the other hand, my goal is to make the Royale-Coldfusion connection as I
did in the previous version of Flex. Has someone managed to do this
successfully?

I have several applications in flex but the step to Royale is not being as I
expected, at least in this aspect.

Regards

Re: Apache Royale communication with ColdFusion

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Maybe Fabian is not using Jewel, but using mx/Spark emulation.
Take into account that right now only Jewel has designed look and feel with
themes.

El jue., 31 ene. 2019 a las 14:27, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Fabian,
>
> It looks like that example wasn't properly configured with Moonshine - I
> just pushed fix for it, so it will be available with newest nightly build.
> In the meantime you can configure it yourself.
>
> Right click on project in Moonshine and choose Settings. Paste in
> "Additional compiler options"
> -html-template=src/main/resources/jewel-example-index-template.html
> -theme=${royalelib}/themes/JewelTheme/src/main/resources/defaults.css
>
> It should work.
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> czw., 31 sty 2019 o 14:04 Fabian M <fa...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
>> I normally use Chrome or Safari and Moonshine or FB
>>
>> El 31 ene 2019, a las 13:58, Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
>> escribió:
>>
>> What browser do you use ? What is your IDE ?
>>
>> czw., 31 sty 2019 o 13:54 Faqpro <fa...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>>
>>> Thanks Piotr,
>>>
>>> The examples are running now but the css style don't load because I see
>>> this:
>>>
>>> <http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t102/nocss.png>
>>>
>>> Do you know what may be happening?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Sent from: http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale communication with ColdFusion

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Fabian,

It looks like that example wasn't properly configured with Moonshine - I
just pushed fix for it, so it will be available with newest nightly build.
In the meantime you can configure it yourself.

Right click on project in Moonshine and choose Settings. Paste in
"Additional compiler options"
-html-template=src/main/resources/jewel-example-index-template.html
-theme=${royalelib}/themes/JewelTheme/src/main/resources/defaults.css

It should work.

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 31 sty 2019 o 14:04 Fabian M <fa...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I normally use Chrome or Safari and Moonshine or FB
>
> El 31 ene 2019, a las 13:58, Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> What browser do you use ? What is your IDE ?
>
> czw., 31 sty 2019 o 13:54 Faqpro <fa...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
>> Thanks Piotr,
>>
>> The examples are running now but the css style don't load because I see
>> this:
>>
>> <http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t102/nocss.png>
>>
>> Do you know what may be happening?
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Apache Royale communication with ColdFusion

Posted by Fabian M <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,

I can tell you how to resolve that - Maven needs playerglobal to pass
trough farther. Simply download player global from here [1] and put it in
maven folder [2]
I know that is a bit cumbersome solution, but it's just the quickest one
without going into too much details or investigating what has happened on
your PC.

[1]
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
[2] .m2\repository\com\adobe\flash\framework\playerglobal\20.0\playerglobal-20.0.swc

Thanks,
Piotr