Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 21:57:17 UTC

Who is coming to Strata NYC?

I am planning on going.

Maybe we can have a little gathering.

Re: Who is coming to Strata NYC?

Posted by George Chow <ge...@overcoil.com>.
Hi,

I will be at Strata too. Would love to catch up with what you're up to,
Tomer.

George

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I will be at Strata NYC and Ted Dunning will be there from midday on 30th
> Wed and Thur
>
> Ellen
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Tomer Shiran <ts...@dremio.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll be at Strata. Jacques Nadeau will be there too. (We're actually
> doing
> > a "Apache Drill Bootcamp" on the 29th.)
> >
> > Would be great to get together. Maybe dinner? Let's see how many people
> > want to join and we can figure it out.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tomer
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I am planning on going.
> > >
> > > Maybe we can have a little gathering.
> > >

> > --
> > Tomer Shiran
> > CEO and Co-Founder, Dremio

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted." Albert Einstein

Re: Who is coming to Strata NYC?

Posted by Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.
I'm speaking here on the 28th
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-NYC/events/224931207/ on Drill

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>

Re: Who is coming to Strata NYC?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I can't make it on Tuesday.  Won't arrive until Wednesday morning.

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@dremio.com>.
How about dinner on Tuesday?

--
Tomer Shiran
CEO and Co-Founder, Dremio

Re: Who is coming to Strata NYC?

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@dremio.com>.
Strata is next week. Looking forward to seeing many of you in person. If
you haven't already added your name to the list, and you will be in town on
Tuesday evening, please go ahead and do that.

Time: Tuesday 7pm
Location: Pio Pio, 604 10th Ave b/t 44th St & 43rd St Hell's Kitchen,
Midtown West

--
Tomer Shiran
CEO and Co-Founder, Dremio