Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by wenhemin <wh...@163.com> on 2020/05/13 05:46:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] the data source creation permission

Hi!

In frontend, everyone has creation permission of the data source.
This can easily lead to repeated creation of data sources, and there are different naming rules.

I think, creating a data source is a low-frequency operation.
So, permission should be revoked, only admin has create permission.

Welcome to discuss!

Re: [DISCUSS] the data source creation permission

Posted by shiming zhang <zs...@gmail.com>.
i don't think so, If there are too many users , the experience is too bad for admin and users may change files frequently in the initial stage of the task.

Posted by shiming zhang <zs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shiming zhang <36...@qq.com>.
Sorry... I thought I failed to send it so reply several times

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
OK, The key is that the permission of create a data source is only open to
some people.

Apache DolphinScheduler
Hemin Wen (温合民)
wenhemin@apache.org