Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tony Obermeit <to...@compuserve.com> on 2003/02/10 20:27:02 UTC

Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded

I've tried the other two suggestions, creating the package
specification/header with it's own sql task and creating the package body
with it's own sql task.  I also tried the suggestion of loading the pl/sql
from a file and in both cases the same problem ocurred.  I've run out of
ideas on using the sql task.  Does anyone know where I can download this
extended task?  Or have any other ideas of how to get pl/sql loading within
ant.  The pl/sql code loads fine using sql *plus.

thanks

Tony