Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be> on 2008/03/20 10:00:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r638978 - /synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/mail/MailUtils.java

Quoting Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>:

>> * plain/text is not a valid content type, so this condition is
>> confusing and should be removed.
>

> I thought it is a valid contentType because it is the one which is already
> there in the code but found that gmail sends text/plain when I debugged the
> issue, so to do a lesser harm :) I added the text/plain without removing the
> existing plain/text. I wonder how this was working then???

Well, I think it never worked. The expression initially was like that:

mbp == null && contType.indexOf("plain/text") != -1

Since mbp cannot be null, the code was never actually executed.

Andreas