Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 17:14:57 UTC

[FRIDAY] You might be a geek if ...

... for Christmas, Santa brings you all six Star Wars movies, so you
can watch them in order, from "The Phantom Menace" through "Revenge of
the Jedi".

Happy New Year's, every one!

-Ted.

Re: [FRIDAY] You might be a geek if ...

Posted by Srinivas Jadcharla <jd...@gmail.com>.
Happy New Year to you all.

On 12/30/05, Daniel Blumenthal <da...@wordchamp.com> wrote:

> Remember - the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Thanks & RegardsSrinivas732-648-9421(Cell)

RE: [FRIDAY] You might be a geek if ...

Posted by Daniel Blumenthal <da...@wordchamp.com>.

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.

Posted by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes Legolas, Oracle donated ADF-Faces to MyFaces project. This was announced
in ApacheCon. You can see more info in this link :
http://www.it-eye.nl/weblog/2005/12/12/apache-myfaces-and-apache-faces-cherokee/

Best Regards

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Posted by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
You refer to your youngest as "Son number 0".  May you all have a great
2006.  Bless you all, eveyone.

On 12/30/05, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... for Christmas, Santa brings you all six Star Wars movies, so you
> can watch them in order, from "The Phantom Menace" through "Revenge of
> the Jedi".
>
> Happy New Year's, every one!
>
> -Ted.

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [FRIDAY] You might be a geek if ...

Posted by Danny Lee <ha...@yahoo.de>.
Well,
	it's really dangerous thing, becouse as long you watch your sweet-sweet
SF-stuff rather then doing some other stuff to your "Santa's little
helper", she may just sneak over to your neighbour and then you'll
wonder why your kinds rather do C# than develop J2EE applications ;)

Happy New Year to you all!

Danny

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
HAHAHA!

Haba chunkawa yung Jehdii.

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Oh.  Ugh.  GROAN.

:)

LOL

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
> > ... for Christmas, Santa brings you all six Star Wars movies, so you
> > can watch them in order, from "The Phantom Menace" through "Revenge of
> > the Jedi".

.. wrong you are .. Return of the Jedi, the title is.

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick R <st...@reumann.net>.
...The waitress asks you what you want on your burger and you reply
"What's the default?"

I sadly said that at lunch one day after a tough morning at work:)

--
Rick