Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 00:16:17 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: jclouds-1.6.x-branch #122

This is almost certainly transient, as the commit I pushed was entirely in
apis/cloudstack, with no changes in compute.

A.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> This is almost certainly transient, as the commit I pushed was entirely in
> apis/cloudstack, with no changes in compute.

Indeed. It's one of those timing-sensitive tests, I suspect:

https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-1.6.x-branch/org.apache.jclouds$jclouds-compute/122/testReport/org.jclouds.compute.callables/BlockUntilInitScriptStatusIsZeroThenReturnOutputTest/testloopUntilTrueOrThrowCancellationExceptionReturnsWhenPredicateIsTrueSecondTimeWhileNotCancelled/

ap