Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/28 17:48:15 UTC

flex-sdk github repo deleted? hubot what?

From github notifications:

hubot deleted branch 3.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch 2.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch release4.13.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch develop at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch release4.16.0 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch release4.15.0 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago
hubot deleted branch release4.14.1 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago

What is this?

Re: flex-sdk github repo deleted? hubot what?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
There was just an email from infa@a.o saying much the same.
Github are looking into it, but no fix eta. Apache are restoring mirrors as they break.

On 28 April 2017 19:08:38 BST, Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I can see that a number of other Apache project mirrors on Github are
>currently empty too (not just Flex). It looks like hubot has gone
>rogue!
>
>hubot is some kind of automation system that Github uses. I'll bet it's
>used to occasionally update mirrored projects on Github, but something
>must
>have gone wrong.
>

>- Josh
>
>On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Nemi <ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> From github notifications:
>>
>> hubot deleted branch 3.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch 2.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch release4.13.0 at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch develop at apache/flex-tlf  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch release4.16.0 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch release4.15.0 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago
>> hubot deleted branch release4.14.1 at apache/flex-sdk  an hour ago
>>
>> What is this?
>>

>> --
>Nabble.com.

>This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
>service.
>For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

Tom Chiverton

Re: flex-sdk github repo deleted? hubot what?

Posted by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Maybe some over-weekend cleanup? But it is still working day-time on West..
I hope hubot has undo-rogue option.

Re: flex-sdk github repo deleted? hubot what?

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.