Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/06/07 21:33:34 UTC

UPS shipping

Is anyone using UPS shipping with OFBiz?

We are in this insane problem that everything looks right, and we have an access
code for "XML Shipping, Premium Ver. 1.0", but our requests get kicked out with
"Invalid shipper number".

I've been working on and off with UPS since Feb28th on this problem, and now
that our go live date is days away we still cannot communicate with UPS
correctly, and communiating with UPS is a bottomless pit.

If anyone is a UPS expert, *Please* contact me.

--
Walter

Re: UPS shipping

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We have also used the XPCI stuff in the past with a full round trip including labels and everything. It was a while back, but it was working well.

Just make sure you are telling them the correct API, ie that it is the XPCI stuff. I understand they have various APIs and issue IDs differently for each. Note that with XPCI they will issue you beta access and you have to go through a big validation process and send them the results of your side of the transactions before they will turn on your account (or that was required in the past anyway).

-David

Re: UPS shipping

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.