Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 16:59:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sagar to Apache Taverna PPMC

The Taverna PPMC has voted to invite Sagar to become a new member of the
Taverna Project Management Committee, and we are proud to announce that
he has accepted.

Sagar has shown great enthusiasm and contributed strongly to the
project, in particular to Taverna Mobile, but also mentoring
GSOC students and helping the project overall.

We are sure Sagar will be a great addition to the PPMC.

Please join me in welcoming Sagar and congratulate him on his new role!

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sagar to Apache Taverna PPMC

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you :)

Posted by Sheikh Zeeshan <s....@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sagar