Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/12/11 00:44:54 UTC

ULTRIX might need FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT

I've asked an ULTRIX user with socket errors to try adding
#define FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
There should be a response in the bugs mail if it worked.

Andy, or whoever starts reading it, the bugs mailbox is  /var/mail/apache-bugs

-=-=

It might also be of help if someone were to look after the "running apache"
page since I'll not be doing anything with it for a month. To takeover
responsibility for it (permanently or for a month (I don't care)), just
change my address for yours at the bottom of the page.

rob