Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/08 16:17:40 UTC

Re: implementing authentication and authorization for blueprint services

FWIW, Karaf provides a JAAS integration in OSGi, so you can leverage it for
authorization / authentication.
The nice thing is that almost everyone can use JAAS (including ActiveMQ,
CXF, etc...).
Given Karaf already embeds blueprint and equinox, it might be a good fit for
you:
    http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-karaf.html
I'm preparing a 1.6 release which will include the currently being voted
aries release ... Hopefully it will be released in the next couple of days.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet