Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org> on 2011/02/06 21:58:00 UTC

Dojo 1.5.0 dependency upgrade, was Re: svn commit: r1067728 - in /tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk: ./ modules/web-javascript-dojo/ samples/applications/store-webapp/ samples/applications/store/ samples/learning-more/binding-jsonrpc/calculator-webapp/

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 10:54 AM,  <lr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: lresende
> Date: Sun Feb  6 18:54:53 2011
> New Revision: 1067728

> Log:
> Moving to latest dojo release (1.5.0)

I have updated to the latest Dojo releases (1.5.0). I also noticed
that, if you have a old maven repository, you might have a
dojo-1.5.0.zip with a different structure that might have been
installed by ant script... while the one available in maven central
has a different structure. If this is the case, you might see an error
when building modules/web-javascript-dojo. If this is the case, please
remove the following directory from your local maven repo
(.m2/repository/org/dojotoolkit/) and things should be ok.

Please let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks
- Luciano

--
Luciano Resende