Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/09/19 09:23:01 UTC

Outstanding patches status...

This should clear out all of the patches in my inbox that were
either reviewed by multiple people or I thought were worthy for
inclusion on my own.

The only outstanding patch that I see right now is the one for
FD_SETSIZE from the IBM iSeries folks.  I'll take a look at it, but
I'm not really sure what it gets us.  The unsigned long type just
scares me and there seems to be some style issues that make me
a bit wary.

OtherBill has said he will be addressing the segfault found with
merging hashes soon (basically confirm or rebut DougM's patch).
And, Doug has commit privs, so he doesn't need my help.  =)
Once this is firmly resolved, we should tag.

The docs probably need to get updated for the -X and SIGUSR1
changes.  I probably won't have time until the weekend to change
the docs.  I don't know if this is a beta showstopper - possibly.

If you think your patch should be committed and I didn't get to it
(either someone said +1 but was a dork and didn't commit or no one
responded at all), it'd be a good time to resubmit before we tag.
-- justin