Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2015/11/24 06:29:59 UTC

new branch 2.0-rc

I just forked a new branch *2.0-rc* from 2.x-staging. To stablize there and
prepare for 2.0 beta release. At the same time, 2.x-staging continue to be
the major active branch for new feature development.

So now a bug fix need to patch 3 branches in the worst case. I don't expect
many of these though.

- 1.x-staging   (promote to 1.x-HBase1.1.3 weekly)
- 2.x-staging
- 2.0-rc

Please be noted.

Cheers
Yang

Re: new branch 2.0-rc

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Cool, then we could make new releases:-)

Best Regards!

Luke Han