Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Ian Cook <ia...@ursacomputing.com> on 2021/08/27 17:07:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Zoom URL for biweekly Arrow sync call

As there were no objections to the proposal [1] to move the biweekly
Arrow sync call to Zoom, we will move to Zoom beginning with the next
call.

The regular date and time of the sync call is unchanged: every two
weeks on Wednesday at 12:00 noon US Eastern time. The next occurrence
is on September 1.

Please use this Zoom URL to join:
https://zoom.us/j/87649033008?pwd=SitsRHluQStlREM0TjJVYkRibVZsUT09

Alternatively, enter this information into the Zoom website or app to join:
Meeting ID: 876 4903 3008
Passcode: 958092

To add the biweekly call to your calendar, download the .ics file from
this URL and import it into your calendar:
https://zoom.us/meeting/tZMrc-CorTgqGtzXiRNrAxEmhI-M4d2WadSm/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGvqD8jGteWsBmPRpwEBI-gXfTztnZfjbdHpBbXLTJyeib7PssPH-Z7Qu_R

We will continue to send reminder emails prior to each meeting and
meeting notes after each meeting.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r06008342f3ba6cefa5a900992bd81523650be03aec58ea2943092eb1%40%3Cdev.arrow.apache.org%3E