Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ming Qin <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/21 22:15:18 UTC

Activemq Broker embedding an OSGI framework contains Camel Route

Hi:

I  have an application
based on Activemq ( which creates JMS destinations) and camel to route JMS
messages among JMS destinations. The bridge between Activemq and camel is
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

 To convert whole application
to reside inside OSGI container as ServiceMix did is risky and expensive for me
to adopt. But I still like to have OSGI as a  plug-in mechanism for my application. The 1st
function is identified to be fit into as OSGI plug-in component is camel
routing feature.  The idea is
activmeq-based component embeds an OSGI framework which installs and starts  bundles such as CamelContext and RouteBuilder.

Outside OSGI framework instance is Activemq broker , Inside
OSGI framework is camel bundles.

Is ActiveMQConnectionFactory( insde OSGI framework)  still can bridge  Activemq Broker and Camel bundled inside OSGI
framework?

Ming Qin
Cell Phone 858-353-2839

Re: Activemq Broker embedding an OSGI framework contains Camel Route

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Please check out my reply[1] for this topic.
[1]http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Activemq-embedding-an-OSGI-framework-contains-Camel-Route-tp4620775p4620775.html

--
Willem