Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 18:21:54 UTC

[karaf] Build Problems

trunk doesn't compile for me ATM. my patch for the problem results in
test failures so i could probably do with someone who knows a little
more taking a look at it.

- robert

Re: [karaf] Build Problems

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Build and tests seem to be running fine for me...  What issue are you
seeing?

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Re: [karaf] Build Problems

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Guillaume Nodet<gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm now trying from a clean repo / build, but it should be fixed.

works for me :-)

thanks

- robert

Re: [karaf] Build Problems