Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/09/01 19:22:10 UTC

Re: Tajo History, Technical Background

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry for late response. Recently, some of Tajo committers
including me went to workshop. I'll give answers sequentially.

1. As you mentioned, we should update our roadmap. I'll update it.
2. DAG is a direct acyclic graph which is used to represent a data
flow and processing steps for each SQL query. DAG controller plays a
important role to control stages and synchronize nodes which process
each stage. Query class is for it.
3. BMT is a benchmark test.
4. You may find the mean of GC.

Here is some materials you may need.
* https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Presentations
* http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2511134
* http://dbserver.korea.ac.kr/~hyunsik/papers/Tajo_Poster_ICDE_2013.png

If you have any question, feel free ask us anything. Also, you can
free free to contribute anything like code, documentation, QA, or user
feedbacks.

Best regards,
Hyunsik