Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by cdcienses <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 18:49:28 UTC

Axis2, Rampart and SSL

I am looking to access to a Web Service hosted by Axis2 (it is running under
Weblogic)

When I access using http it is all ok. But when I try to access using https
I get "Transport error: 403 Error: Forbidden"

I need authenticate the client with a certificate and the webservice is
asking the client certificate.

I am also using rampart security module. It seems I can sign using rampart
when it is a http connection, but when it is a https connectio I get the
transport error.

Thanks

Re: Axis2, Rampart and SSL

Posted by cdcienses <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

I have set to "true" the manageTransportSession but it doesn't word. I am
still getting the same error: "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error:
403 Error: Forbidden"

Julio-

verify manageTransportSession in axis2.xml
    <!--Set the flag to true if you want to enable transport level session
management-->
    <parameter name="manageTransportSession" locked="false">true</parameter>

You can also check the value Programatically with Options from the
ServiceClient as seen here..

        ServiceClient sender = getClient("RequestCounter",
"getRequestCount");
        sender.getOptions().setManageSession(true);

Martin-

Re: Axis2, Rampart and SSL