Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Aneesh Vijendran <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/12 23:54:19 UTC

Entity Generator - Help Sought!

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate some new functionality in Ofbiz(For a client).

I have created a few custom tables. But I don't find a way to generate the
entitymodel's for this tables. Can somebody please reply back (*cc to this
mail, as I am not subscribed to ofbiz mailing list*) on how to do this?

Cheers
Aneesh

Re: Entity Generator - Help Sought!

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Aneesh Vijendran <
aneesh.vijendran@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to integrate some new functionality in Ofbiz(For a client).
>
> I have created a few custom tables. But I don't find a way to generate the
> entitymodel's for this tables.

webtools/control/view/ModelInduceFromDb

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ

Re: Entity Generator - Help Sought!

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Aneesh,

Firstly, you should ask this question to user mailing list as dev list
is related to OFBiz development. Secondly, I would recommend you to
subscribe to the mailing list if you are doing some serious work on OFBiz.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
tool exist in webtools

Aneesh Vijendran sent the following on 8/12/2010 7:31 PM: