Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts user <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/11 22:53:21 UTC

Forward action.

Hi All,

This question probably being asked already. However, I
could not find it on the Struts mailing list. So,
please bear with me for asking this question because I
really need help.

I would like to know how do I forward from action to
action? Can I do the following in my <forward ...
path="/showUsers.do"/>?

<action path="/processUser" scope="request"
                input="/showUsers.jsp"
                parameter="method"
type="com.somecompany.app.actions.UserActions"
                validate="false">
      <forward name="success" path="/showUsers.do"/>
</action>

<action path="/showUsers" scope="request"
    type="com.somecompany.app.actions.ShowUsersAction"

    validate="false">
    <forward name="showUsers" path="/showUsers.jsp"/>
</action>

Thank you for your help in advance.

- Lee