Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prakash Viswanathan <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 23:56:31 UTC

JMETER CMD Batch Exits

Hello

I am trying to queue up jmeter tasks like the one shown below in a .bat file
and run it from cmd prompt, but that batch script exits as soon as it
completes one invocation.

jmeter -n -t d:\JMeter\MYPROJ.jmx -Jtc=40 -Jloops=5000 -Jin=inputfile.csv
-Jout=d:\outputfolder
jmeter -n -t d:\JMeter\MYPROJ.jmx -Jtc=40 -Jloops=5000 -Jin=inputfile2.csv
-Jout=d:\outputfolder2
jmeter -n -t d:\JMeter\MYPROJ.jmx -Jtc=40 -Jloops=5000 -Jin=inputfile3.csv
-Jout=d:\outputfolder3

Can someone tell me why this is happeneing and how to get past this, i've to
queue up a large number of tasks.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Prakash

Re: JMETER CMD Batch Exits

Posted by Prakash Viswanathan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Sebb, your suggestion works, saved me a lot of time.

Have a good day.

Re: JMETER CMD Batch Exits

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 August 2010 22:56, Prakash Viswanathan <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to queue up jmeter tasks like the one shown below in a .bat file
> and run it from cmd prompt, but that batch script exits as soon as it
> completes one invocation.

This is a DOS question.