Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Joseph B. Ottinger" <jo...@epesh.com> on 2000/12/27 22:33:50 UTC

taglibs being redone, step by step

I'm putting the three tag libraies I'm most known for back online and in
development mode; they've been around for a while, two of them were of
limited use but I figured that I'd put them back online, and the forms
taglib is being reworked from the ground up.

The urls:

http://epesh.com/filetags.jsp
http://epesh.com/formtags.jsp
http://epesh.com/viewtags.jsp

Note that the form tag library is still very much in early redevelopment,
so this version is not useful yet. This is intended to replace the form
taglib I have online at http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo/form.html ,
except this time I know more about what I want it to be, and - as a
benefit and surprise to everyone - I'm trying to document it accurately as
I go.

Joseph B. Ottinger                           joeo@epesh.com
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant