Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/05/21 23:14:49 UTC

Graduation

"Special order 7B, Establish the Apache Tuscany Project, was approved by
Unanimous Vote of the directors present."

Congratulations guys!

Matthieu

Re: Graduation

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Matthieu Riou wrote:
> "Special order 7B, Establish the Apache Tuscany Project, was approved by
> Unanimous Vote of the directors present."
>
> Congratulations guys!
>
> Matthieu

Great news everyone!!

Thanks to everyone for a lot of hard work and dedication.

I think that the next year will be the year of SCA, so this could not come at a better time.

Yours,  Mike.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jeff Anderson <th...@gmail.com>.
excellent news !

The first step in making Tuscany and enterprise grade open source project.
It's so much easier to sell something that doesn't have the word incubation
in front of it...
jeff

--
Jeff Anderson

http://agileconsulting.blogspot.com/

Fwd: Graduation

Re: Graduation

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'm excited to hear the great news. We finally graduate in the graduation
season after a long journey!

Cheers, Tuscany is now a TLP!

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Graduation

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin <
robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/22/08, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations everyone!
>
> +1
> Robert
>

> > Paul
> >
> > On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy
> > <c1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> That's great news.
> >>
> >> ++Vamsi

> by

> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
> > Apache Synapse PMC Chair
> > OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
> > paul@wso2.com

Great news indeed! Thanks to everyone in the Apache incubator and especially
to our mentors past and present.

Simon

Re: Graduation

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5/22/08, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations everyone!

+1
Robert

Re: Graduation

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Graduation

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
That's great news.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Rats... unfortunately I'm in Sri Lanka so I can't make the Dolphin :(

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Graduation

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Graduation

Posted by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com>.
Congratulations for the achievement that demonstrates the great work
being done!

Mario

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hey, thanks for the good news.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Graduation

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.
Happy to hear the great news! Congratulations to everyone.

Ignacio

Fwd: Graduation

Re: Graduation

Posted by Feng Wang <fw...@gmail.com>.
This is an exciting news.
Congratulations.

Thanks,
Feng Wang

Re: Graduation

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
Matthieu Riou wrote:
> "Special order 7B, Establish the Apache Tuscany Project, was approved by
> Unanimous Vote of the directors present."
>
> Congratulations guys!
>
> Matthieu

Thanks for this excellent news.  It has been great to be part of
the Tuscany community in our journey towards full Apache-hood,
and I have appreciated all the help from our mentors and the
IPMC along the way.

   Simon

Re: Graduation

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Matthieu Riou wrote:
> Congratulations guys!

Congratulations to all. Many put in an extreme amount of hard work, and
I think it shows favorably in the project. Enjoy the recognition.
--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Fwd: Graduation