Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Cédric Champeau <cc...@apache.org> on 2016/12/10 09:08:19 UTC

Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Hi folks,

I'd like to introduce you to Sergei Egorov, our new Apache Groovy
committer! Some of you may already know Sergei for his work on macros,
which are going to make appearance in Apache Groovy 2.5. He is a very
talented developer with the skills we need to help Groovy move forward.

A warm welcome, and congratulations, to Sergei!

Sergei, would you mind telling a few words about you?

On behalf of the Apache Groovy team
Cédric

Re: Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Posted by Dierk König <di...@canoo.com>.
Welcome Sergei!

Great to have you on board!

Dierk

Posted by Dierk König <di...@canoo.com>.
Welcome Sergei!

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Sergei!

--
Graeme Rocher

Re: Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Sergei!

--
Graeme Rocher

Re: Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk>.
Congratulations to Sergei and the Groovy ecosystem.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius

Re: Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Sergei,

      Congratulations! I believe Groovy will be much more powerful because
of your endless effort :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome to our new committer : Sergei Egorov

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Sergei Egorov <bs...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the Apache Groovy people!

Posted by Sergei Egorov <bs...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the Apache Groovy people!

Posted by Shil Sinha <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, and welcome! Looking forward to playing with the macro
system in depth one of these weekends.

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Sergei!