Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrien Montfort <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 18:46:30 UTC

SSVM sets Management Server as localhost

Hello,

My SSVM does not seem to work. I can't upload any template/iso.
I've been investigating a bit and I've found that in my SSVM configuration
(/var/cache/cloud/cmdline) there's host=localhost which does not seem to be
correct... How did this happen ? How can I overwrite it (my change are
erased by reboot) ?
As a side note, I could not find the script ssvm-check.sh in
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh
and anywhere on the VM. Is it expected ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Adrien

Re: SSVM sets Management Server as localhost

Posted by Adrien Montfort <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I changed the configuration parameter and I
recreated my SSVM.
It fixes the localhost issue but it still does not work though...
I've noticed that /usr/local/cloud is empty which seems suspicious. How can
I check the VM was properly created ? Should I reupload the template or
something ?
I'm using cloudstack-4.0.0-incubating.

Thanks !

Adrien

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Abhinandan Prateek <cloudstack@aprateek.com

Posted by Adrien Montfort <ad...@gmail.com>.
Here is the JIRA issue :

Regarding my other issue (/usr/local/cloud is empty) it was fixed with
apt-get install cloud-system-iso on the KVM host (as mentionned in a
previous email<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201211.mbox/%3CCAA3XVTzORZ5eGp4WOsM-cSFQL0uS2GiJb9mNpbbN0ZtLkX3HVw@mail.gmail.com%3E>
).

Thanks guys.

Posted by Adrien Montfort <ad...@gmail.com>.