Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Yen Trinh <yt...@interlog.com> on 2000/06/12 23:07:36 UTC

SAXParseException

 2. I got the fatalError from my error Handler which was not detected by
XMLException.

    try
    {
        parser.parse(*memBufIS); // return void
    }

    catch (const XMLException& e)
    {
        cerr << "\nError during parsing memory stream:\n"
             << "Exception message is:  \n"
             << StrX(e.getMessage()) << "\n" << endl;
        return -1;
    }

Is there a way to catch ALL error/exception in the main function?

Thanks,
Yen