Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2009/04/28 13:47:32 UTC

entity-auto inser update

Hi Everyone,

my following question is rather simple. I created simple crud services using
the entity-auto engine. Now I want to check on whether or not duplicate
entries already exist in the db and only create a new one if none is
existent (update if otherwise). In SQL there is a command for that, but can
I achieve anything similar using the entity-auto engine?

Cheers,
Paul

Re: entity-auto inser update

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
Isn't there anything like a replace-insert functionality available? Or may it
perhaps help to simply override the error messages?