Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 20:21:20 UTC

OpenJPA love

Hi all,

I've just committed one last fix to our OpenJPA implementation and it seems
to mostly work now! I've been able to test our 3 main scenarios (helloworld,
dynpartner and magicsession) on it. I still have to make sure that it works
as well on a JBI deployment (shouldn't be a problem as there's no real
difference) and try our test suite. Btw does anybody know if the test suite
has ever been working on Hibernate? I know it has for sure with in memory
DAOs.

I was also thinking of sending an e-mail to our user list to see if some
people would care to try the processes that they've been using with OpenJPA
to make sure they still work.

We're definitely getting closer to a potential release....

Matthieu

Re: OpenJPA love

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Good work, Matthieu !
I will try to find some time to test my processes in ServiceMix with
OpenJPA.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: OpenJPA love

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok I'll give it a try then. We really need to get all those tests working to
have them running automatically. Maven still gets a bit in the way but
hopefully not for long...

On another note it seems to work with JBI too, at least with the process
I've tested.

Re: OpenJPA love

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.