Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Andrew Steeley <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 16:34:10 UTC

Typo in PropertiesLoginModule

I think there's a typo in line 109 of
org.apache.openejb.core.security.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule

String password = users.getProperty(user);
if (password == null) throw new FailedLoginException("User does exist");

I'm pretty sure it should say "User does not exist"...

I'd be happy to file a Jira if that's appropriate.

Re: Typo in PropertiesLoginModule

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 23, 2008, at 7:34 AM, Andrew Steeley wrote:

> I think there's a typo in line 109 of
> org.apache.openejb.core.security.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule

> String password = users.getProperty(user);
> if (password == null) throw new FailedLoginException("User does
> exist");
>

> I'm pretty sure it should say "User does not exist"...
>

> I'd be happy to file a Jira if that's appropriate.

Heh, good catch.  Kind of an embarrassing bug.  I could claim sleep
depravation but I seem to make that mistake often.  I did intend it.

Fixed the type in svn.  Thanks, Andrew!

-David