Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr." <jn...@joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org> on 2004/06/03 05:34:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Two NIC's, One Server

Okay, I want to use both my NIC's but when I do, Apache alternates which NIC
it listens to. The bad thing about this is that the router I'm using (a
Network Everywhere Cable/DSL Router by LinkSys) only forwards specific ports
to one IP.

In my Apache2 conf file I have the following set:

NameVirtualHost *

Now I want all my virtual hosts to be on the same IP with the appropriate
coming up as requested. What setting do I need to use/set?

If it helps I'm running Gentoo Linux

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large