Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by David Brown <db...@sexingtechnologies.com> on 2009/07/06 03:51:48 UTC

JUnit DAO queries test OK but JUnit DAO non-queries are a mystery?

Hello iBatis dev, gurus, users and mortals, I have a very curious situation with 6 testcase methods: 4 queries and 2 non-query. The 4 queries are some form of select against a where clause and an Integer ID and the same as: select count(*) where ... The asserts for all the queries pass. On the other hand the non-queries: 1 insert and 1 update don't fail either but inspection of the database records show no change. Any ideas on how to diagnose please advise, David.

Re: JUnit DAO queries test OK but JUnit DAO non-queries are a mystery?

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Transactions? That's my guess.

Larry