Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr> on 2003/06/09 15:47:01 UTC

[patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

steven

this is the patched livesites.xml

with 4 new entries

---stavros

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
steven

this is my console output when i run cvs diff -u

hope that's the file you need!?

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 9/06/2003 17:41 Upayavira wrote:

> Sounds like you have exactly what you want. Leave the file as is and send it. Don't
> remove anything.

Yep!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
> i have a file (livesites.xml)  marked with - or +
>
> the next step is to remove all (-) lines and send you the rest ?
>
> (sorry but its the first time i do something like this using cvs)

Sounds like you have exactly what you want. Leave the file as is and send it. Don't
remove anything.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.

steven

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org