Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by geekcoder <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/31 14:26:15 UTC

ActiveMQ upgrade from 5.5.1 to 5.10.2

Hi All,

Planning to a do a upgrade from 5.5.1 to 5.10.2  for our client.
Would like to know what are the considerations we should take for a version
upgrade as there is no documentation available.

How the messages in the queues need to be migrated/moved from source to the
target version.Is there a utility to do this or we should process all the
messages at the source and once complete then only we should do a upgrade
activity

Looking for a answer at the earliest.

Thanks

Re: ActiveMQ upgrade from 5.5.1 to 5.10.2

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
There is some information here on an old thread:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Upgrade-from-5-5-1-to-5-9-td4680777.html