Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Menno van Bennekom <mv...@xs4all.nl> on 2005/10/07 10:58:03 UTC

Re: Nigerian scam not catched by 3.10?

FYI:
I tested 3.10 for a week now and indeed some (very few) Scams don't get
hit anymore by 3.10 but more scams then before get hit by the new
Scam-rules (Advance_fee) so all in all it is a positive change. Also for
other spam it seems to do a better job because of new rules. Time to
upgrade the SA of my production server.
Menno