Posted to user@struts.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2004/03/24 12:18:29 UTC

Validator and Resourcebundles and modules

Hi

Is there a way of telling the Validator which Resourcebundle it should
get its resources from? I have multi-module Strut application, each
module has its own Resourcebundle (ApplicationResources-moda.poperties,
ApplicationResources-modb.poperties etc). I have not been able to figure
out how to make it read from the various bundles. It insists on looking
in the default (ApplicationResources.poperties).

Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.