Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2001/12/02 15:34:42 UTC

Re: Help: Method getXMLReader() not found in class javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser

Just use the same xml parser everywhere, it will simplify things.
I always use the crimson and jaxp that is delivered with slide.
Make sure you don't have other parsers around (parser.jar,xerces, ...)
check your system classpath.

If everything works then you can switch to using xerces and xalan.

Dirk