Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Harish Agarwal <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 22:01:02 UTC

DocValues and StatsComponent

Is there a known issue using the StatsComponent against fields indexed with
docvalues?  My setup is currently throwing this error (against the latest
nightly build):

org.apache.solr.common.Solr*Exception*; org.apache.solr.common.Solr
*Exception*: Type mismatch: INTEGER_4 was indexed as SORTED_SET

Re: DocValues and StatsComponent

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Harish,

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6024 on behalf of you.

Ahmet

On Friday, April 4, 2014 3:13 AM, Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Harish,

I re-produced your problem with example/default setup.

I enabled doc values example fields. ( deleted the original ones) and indexed example documents.

 <field name="popularity" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true" docValues="true" />
 <field name="manu_exact" type="string" indexed="false" stored="false" docValues="true" />
 <field name="cat" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" docValues="true" multiValued="true"/>

Single valued fields work fine. But stats on multi-valued field cat yields

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*%3A*&wt=json&indent=true&stats=true&stats.field=cat

"msg": "Type mismatch: cat was indexed as SORTED_SET", "code": 400

And confluence does not say anything about this.

Can you file a jira issue?

Ahmet