Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 17:47:56 UTC

importing syncope project into eclipse error

Just for your info importing created project into eclipse keppler results
in

"No marketplace entries found to handle replacer:1.5.3:replace in Eclipse"

Regards

Re: importing syncope project into eclipse error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/12/2014 17:47, Manfredo Hopp wrote:
> Just for your info importing created project into eclipse keppler
> results in
>
> "No marketplace entries found to handle replacer:1.5.3:replace in Eclipse"

Hi Manfredo,
the maven replacer plugin [1] is only used for offline REST reference
generation (used during the release process) and for enabling the
Activiti Modeler (when running -Pembedded or [2]), so I don't think this
should be a blocker.

Anyway, is there anyone around familiar with the byzantine Maven support
in Eclipse which can provide any help?

[1] https://code.google.com/p/maven-replacer-plugin/
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Enable+Activiti+Modeler